Saturday 1 April 2017

Dancing Flowers

Almost here, almost arrived... 

The beautiful season with flowers is not in full bloom in my garden, but the thought of it makes me dream flowers, plan the new look of my garden and sew more and more in colours.


My snowdrops were kind of week, the crocuses did not come out completely this year - just the sharp tiny leaves of theirs are peaking out of the soil, but no firing orange blooms :( For the tulips is to early to say as for the hyacinths. Patience... Just having a little more patience and plant some colourful flowers with a needle and some beautiful fabric.

I reached out to the HAORI blue. So soft and calming! 
And again, what a joy to hand-quilt this fabric and to do even the tiniest little embroidery!



I made this little pouch with magnetic closer, using the pattern from Atsuko Matsuyama latest book "Happy Flowers Quilt". I know, it is another project from the book. I think I was obsessed with it a little bit. Was it because of the cover - it is so colourful and after the winter, it feels like every day, spent without flowers hurt. Or maybe because of the style it was written in? ...I don't know... I just felt good making all these projects.


I hope, no matter where you are, flowers are a big part of your days and make you happy!

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner. I will be off to something new and happy, but will be back soon!


Sending lots of warm hugs,
 Ivelina

No comments:

Post a Comment